Heating Service, HVAC Installation & Air Conditioning RepairLebanon, OH, Cincinnati, OH & Mason, OH
How would you like to perfectly heat and cool your home, year round, for about a dollar a day? Geothermal heating and cooling systems take advantage of the relatively constant temperatures and free thermal energy found underground to maintain unmatched efficiency, no matter what the weather brings. For exceptional comfort and minimized utility bills, call on the experts from Gruter Heating & Air Conditioning. Our NATE-certified team is extensively trained and experienced in geothermal design, installation, and service. We handle your start-to-finish project in a timely and organized fashion, ensuring that no detail is overlooked and delivering optimum performance from all components. We specialize in the industry leading product line of efficient geothermal systems from WaterFurnace.
Efficient Geothermal HVAC System Installations
As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer and WaterFurnace dealer, we offer a line of products you can count on to exceed your expectations for comfort, convenience, and quality. Browse the variable speed Bryant Preferred models or the highly efficient WaterFurnace geothermal systems, and we’ll help you determine the ideal choice for your unique requirements. These systems quietly maintain even and consistent heating or cooling in even the largest of homes across Maineville, OH and surrounding areas. Established in 1985, Gruter Heating & Air Conditioning effectively combats the challenges of local weather extremes with experience, cutting-edge technology, and proven products. Contact Gruter Heating & Air Conditioning at 513-677-3555 to speak with a courteous and knowledgeable member of our team. We’re happy to provide further information on geothermal heating and cooling, skilled installation, upkeep, repairs, and 24/7 Emergency Service throughout Maineville OH, Lebanon OH, Mason OH, Morrow OH, Cincinnati OH & Loveland OH.
Take a look at some of the amazing rewards of geothermal heating and cooling!
- Lower Monthly Costs – Compared to conventional gas, oil, or heat pump options, your geothermal system will typically cut your energy bills by 25 to 70%.
- Hot Water – Supplementing your conventional water heater, your geothermal system will trim approximately 30% off your annual hot water costs.
- Efficiency – Using small amounts of electricity to transfer heat, the system produces an average of four units of energy for every unit of electricity required to power the system.
- Environmentally Friendly – Recognized by the EPA as the most environmentally-safe and cost-effective means of heating and cooling, installation is the equivalent of planting 750 trees.
- Value – Savings gained through lower utility bills and maintenance costs will typically pay for the geothermal investment in three to five years.
- Life span – Located indoors and protected from climate and weather, geothermal systems normally last upward of twenty years when properly maintained. The ground loop system typically lasts around fifty years.
- Low Maintenance – Combining the capabilities of both a furnace and air conditioner, the single geothermal unit requires little maintenance beyond periodic inspections and filter replacement.
- Safe – There is no risk from flames, fumes, odors, hot surfaces, or combustion byproducts, such as carbon monoxide.
- Comfort – Heating and cooling is evenly distributed, avoiding the uncomfortable hot and cold blasts of forced air. Geothermal units also provide outstanding dehumidification during the summer season.
- Quiet – Operating much like your refrigerator to transfer heat from place to another, the unit is exceptionally quiet. There’s also no noisy and obtrusive outdoor unit.
Check Out Our 3D Geothermal Installation Video: Here