Heating Repair, Heater Installation & Furnace ServiceSouth Lebanon, OH, Maineville, OH & Loveland Park, OH
Gruter Heating & Air Conditioning provides skilled installation and upgrades of boiler systems in Mason, OH and surrounding areas, prioritizing the safety, efficiency, and comfort of your home. Our factory trained, NATE-certified technicians utilize industry approved procedures to properly design and implement equipment to your specific requirements. We work closely with you to determine the exact demands of your home, and cater perfectly to your lifestyle.
Specializing in Weil McLain boiler systems, we offer a wide range of options, including gas and oil, water and steam, and wall-mounted boilers, with further opportunities, such as radiant flooring and indirect fired water heaters. Established in 1985, Gruter Heating & Air Conditioning has chosen to partner with Weil McLain because of a well-established history of reliability and quality products.
Top Quality Boiler & Water Heater Repairs, Service & Installations
Like any HVAC system, your boiler requires regular inspection, conscientious maintenance, and the occasional replacement part to optimize efficiency and extend lifespan. Gruter Heating & Air Conditioning protects your satisfaction and simplifies long-term upkeep with conveniently scheduled appointments, punctual arrival, and 24/7 Emergency Service across Maineville, South Lebanon, Loveland Park, Landen, Loveland, Morrow, Lebanon, and Mason, OH. Let us improve and ensure your complete comfort.
Some of the unique advantages of a residential boiler system include:
- Clean – Since heat radiates from the system, and no new air is entering the space, boiler heating doesn’t introduce dust particles and other allergens into the indoor environment.
- Comfortable – Rather than being forced through ductwork and out a vent, heat is infused into the room, creating a gentle, evenly-distributed comfort.
- Zoning – Distinguishing various heating zones allows temperature to be customized to personal preferences, along with providing energy savings in unoccupied rooms.
- Quiet – Operational noise is confined to the boiler, while the rest of the radiant system is virtually silent.
- Longevity – Depending on proper installation, regular inspection, and conscientious service, a boiler system can last several decades.
- Space – Most boilers are quite slim and compact. Water pipes require much less space than air ducts. Combi boilers can be mounted to a wall, eliminating the need for floor space.
- Efficiency – Water is superior to air as a thermal medium, and able to hold more heat for longer periods. There’s also none of the energy losses associated with duct leaks.
- Even heating – By transporting thermal energy between solid objects, boilers maintain the heat near the floor of the room, where it’s most beneficial.